- It was cowardly of you not to admit your mistake.
- Are you a man or a mouse (ie brave or cowardly)?
- Lacking courage; cowardly.
- His cowardly behavior was laughed at by his colleagues.
- The fear of intellectuals to be seen as advocates of reason is the final treason of the clerks. To be cowardly under fire is understandable, but to cower when there is a world to be taught(and to learn from) is contemptible.
- How does ability let him become brave firmandbold have self-confidence no longer so cowardlyand recreant incapacity?
- Compliant; cowardly; diffident; faint; fearful; irresolute; respectful; shy; timid
- Most sabbat express bilious contempt for the vampires of the camarilla whom they see as cowardly wretches unable to accept their predatory natures.
- Alus vitellus war spares not the brave but the cowardly--anacreon
- "What a white livered cowardly little bitch you are."
- Shooting a machine-gun out of a moving car at an eight-year-old girl that's just cowardly.
- Of course sir if you want her to grow up nervous and cowardly.
- Management was feeble and cowardly.
- That was a cowardly thing to do.
- A filthy cowardly traitor! That's what you want to hear?