- They taunted him with cowardice/with being a coward.
- I've been accused of many things in my life, but never of cowardice.
- His cowardice in face of the enemy was contemptible.
- German writer whose novellas and dramas, including The Broken Pitcher(1811), concern characters torn between reason and emotion and between heroism and cowardice.
- Such an act of cowardice by an officer shames his whole regiment.
- Unfortunately for too many of my fellow citizens life has become a catalogue of excuses idleness entitlements and cowardice.
- Abject cowardice; a low stunt to pull; a low-down sneak; his miserable treatment of his family; you miserable skunk!; A scummy rabble; a scurvy trick.
- A pitiful display of cowardice.
- This attack on a defenceless elderly person is an act of pure cowardice.
- I was obliged to confess and in recompense for my cowardice and inhumanity was sent out of the house.
- Is cowardice compounding hypocrisy with wrongdoing.
- He never knows what cowardice is.
- They taunted the boy with cowardice.
- He was accused of cowardice.
- I know I have often cowardice.