- n.母牛,大型母兽 vt.威吓
- You stupid cow!
- You miserable coward!
- 从我祖父那时候起, 那片地上就养著牛。
- There have been cows in that field since my grandfather's time.
- They taunted him with cowardice/with being a coward.
- It was cowardly of you not to admit your mistake.
- His picture of cows won a prize.
- 他蜷缩在角落里, 吓得喃喃自语。
- He cowered in the corner, gibbering with terror.
- He is a coward by his own admission.
- Are you a man or a mouse (ie brave or cowardly)?
- The Public School system is often seen to be the sacred cow of the upper classes.
- Smith had called John a coward, but the boys made him swallow his words after John bravely fought a big bully.
- In his last film he starred as a cowboy.
- His cowardly behavior was laughed at by his colleagues.
- His cowardice in face of the enemy was contemptible.
- He lay down like a coward.