- A covetous man is ever in want.
- A covetous look glance etc
- Western companies are casting covetous eyes on the bargain-priced companies of eastern europe.
- In one picnic horse cubes have loved road because of coveting to play he thinks desperately in forest has broken stroke carelessly foot when he does not have very much to help david has found him and carry him have made forest horse cubes feel very ashamed he apologizes and swears to not play with david again to david close with david deeply friendship after3days they return to home heng force and dream ni card very happy.
- This jaguar you so pinheadedly covet-
- And best of all will had told her that after the cotton came in in the fall she need send no more money--unless some other carpetbagger coveted tara and skyrocketed the taxes.
- Undesirable operator uses the part the psychology of petty gain of covet of a few consumer use raise original sale price to make the way that change again first to consumer "empty shakes depreciate one gun" with hit the way that change to cheat customer phonily.
- While not in the running for this year "s coveted palme d" or "star wars: episode iii-revenge of the sith" will get the star treatment in recognition of a series that has changed cinema and earned its makers$ 3.5billion in ticket sales since1977.
- Some brands of running shoe are far more covetable than others.
- The one on one with the boss is among a veep's most coveted perks.
- He covets my parking space.
- Royal jelly is greatly coveted by humans for it is said to contain every vitamin and mineral the body needs.
- Oh! But he was a tight-fisted hand at the grindstone scrooge! A squeezing wrenching grasping scraping clutching covetous old sinner!
- For men shall be lovers of their own selves covetous boasters proud blasphemers disobedient to parents unthankful unholy
- The worst thing that can happen to a sales person is getting the much coveted appointment with a top decision maker and then screw up the sales because the sales person said or asked or did something really way off-beat.