- You must conquer your fear of driving.
- Having a hard covering of scales, spines, or horny plate, as an armadillo or a lobster.
- A fitted covering used to seal a well or large pipe.
- The covering of forestry in our town is 60 percent.
- A head covering of hard material, such as leather, metal, or plastic, worn by football players, firefighters, construction workers, motorcyclists, and others to protect the head.
- All are quite vast, covering huge area.
- A thick, heavy covering for a floor, usually made of woven wool or synthetic fibers; a rug.
- He says he did it, but he's covering up for a friend.
- A covering, usually of cloth, suspended over a throne or bed or held aloft on poles above an eminent person or a sacred object.
- The covering of the spore-bearing organ in many fungi.
- A covering, as of cloth, tha
- His father timur was the military correspondent of pravda who specialised in covering the cuban revolution and became a friend of fidel castro.
- The idea that something sinister is going on behind the walls of the us embassy even became a commonplace of british films and television series whether it was the manipulation of british public opinion ( the ploughman's lunch) covering up nuclear misdeeds ( defence of the realm) or just pushing their british colleagues around ( spooks).
- Lieutenant otts recalled "the best foxhole I ever stayed in. The germans had dug it about seven-by-five-by-ten feet deep with a covering of six-inch logs dirt and snow.... it had a little gasoline stove a candle and a bottle gas lamp so we really had most of the comforts of home."
- "Credit amount: usd22120000.00 covering payment due on the value of documents in order for delivered goods on-line equipment of hot dip galvanizing production line galvanizing technology and extra insurance and freight as per approved commercial coutract all appendixes and modifications and this letter of credit."