- Her face had turned waxen and was covered in sweat.
- They are covered with a smooth safe nacreous layer to let them slip pearllike from our souls without real pain.
- They've covered an old rolling stones number.
- His skin was covered with unsightly blotches.
- His researches covered a wide field.
- He was covered in bed in order to sweat out a cold.
- Tangshan city is the typical karst-cranny developing area in huabei region which is shallowly covered up.
- The floor and metope of the toilet shall be covered with ceramic tiles the floor drainage is unimpeded and the toilet shall have good ventilation.
- Then ehud went out into the covered way shutting the doors of the summer-house on him and locking them.
- Wu sun-fu knit his brows in a frown covered his wineglass with his hand and asked
- Like the better-studied late proterozoic glaciations the huronian event appears to have been global based on interpretations that some of the continents were near the equator at the time ice covered them.
- Leaves opposite papery ovate suborbicular or elliptic 4-8cm long apex rounded base rounded to broadly cuneate margin with regular and slightly sinuate teeth except base covered with yellowish brown tufted appressed hairs; petioles0.6-1.5cm long.
- A large white winding-sheet covered the corpse and partly outlined its misshapen contours.
- An uncultivated region covered with scrub vegetation.
- Marble paper: paper covered with a marbled design used for end papers of books.the pattern of the marble paper is produced by manual marbling technique.