- 不管你力气多大, 也休想搬动那块石头。
- You won't move that stone, however strong you are.
- The pavement was covered in dogs' excrement.
- The public relations machine covered up the firm's heavy losses.
- 今晚大概会有霜冻, 一定要把花草都遮盖好。
- It may freeze tonight, so make sure the plants are covered.
- 他从自行车上跌下来, 满身青一块、紫一块
- He was covered in bruises after falling off his bicycle.
- His shaving mirror was covered with condensation.
- His clothes were covered with dirt.
- His face was covered in ugly red blotches.
- Don't come in here with your boots all covered in muck.
- One small fire in the kitchen covered the whole house in soot.
- The engine was covered i
- So she took her veil and covered herself. The servant related to Isaac all that had happened.Isaac conducted her into the tent and took her as his wife.
- In winter the lake is covered with ice.
- I was covered in/with mud by a passing car.
- Everything was covered in mist.