- There's little coverage of foreign news in the newspaper.
- The election was given ample coverage on TV.
- The television coverage of the event was rather sparse.
- The wedding got massive media coverage.
- The launch of their new saloon received much media coverage.
- Moscow television carried extensive coverage of the pullout. A Soviet television correspondence said the convoy had come under fire but did not provide details.
- In computer graphics, a predetermined pattern of lines, that provides uniform coverage of a display space.
- The coverage of the subject in his botany text is inadequate.
- "A"master policy"was a policy that provided blanket coverage for the same legal person's property and liabilities located in different places. A master policy could only be issued by the business department of an insurer's head office or that of its authorized province-level branch offices.other branches were not allowed to issue master policies."
- In1955 macpherson was watching televised coverage of the opening of disneyland for the media and invited guests on july171955 a day before the park opened to the public.
- Two latissimus dorsi flaps and two rectus abdominis flaps were used for soft tissue coverage.
- A door-to-door campaign; house-to-house coverage.
- Please contact our insurance agent for insurance coverage.
- Insurance coverage gives you peace of mind.
- Special benefits for psychiatric care may be included in an insurance policy but many policies have different deductible or co-insurance clauses for psychiatric coverage.