- n.盖子,封面,藉口 vt.覆盖,铺,掩饰,保护,掩护,包括,包含,适用 vi.覆盖,涂,代替
- To cover up the publication of his first poem he took the pen name pablo neruda.
- A covering of short hairs lying underneath the longer outer hairs of an animal's coat.
- A large white winding-sheet covered the corpse and partly outlined its misshapen contours.
- An uncultivated region covered with scrub vegetation.
- A molding covering the joint formed by a wall and the floor.
- Can a thong cover a potato?
- The typical defense to a charge of misogyny within the faith is that the covering of women means that they are more valued.
- A touring car with a folding top usually covering only the rear seat.
- A kind of rotary cultivator shell it includes shell with transmission shaft axis hole and set oil hole set oil hole end has end cover magnet is in this end cover.
- It's as we suspected wing commander. Jerry's using this camp as a cover for a weapons research facility.
- Carpets were first made in central and western asia as coverings for earthen floors; they were also used for blankets saddle covers storage bags tent doorways and tomb covers.
- "Carpets were first made in central and western asia as coverings for earthen floors; they were also used for blankets saddle covers storage bags tent doorways and tomb covers."
- The part of a garment covering the torso.
- There are three basic covers namely free from particular average with particular average and risks.
- Prefessoinal production: such the covers of the automobile the covers of the seat chair the carpets the covers of the seat chair with embroider the covers of jeep flat tire steering wheel healthy waist cushion seat cushion neck cushion seat belt cushion motorcar covers the sun block the covers for embraced pillow tissue boxes the seat cover with cartoon as series of automobile oraments.