- 她说什麽东西也没被偷, 那不过是掩饰罢了
- She said nothing was stolen, but that's just a cover-up.
- We have hinted that there are more things pending which will discombobulate the establishment and put rips in the cover-up.
- The vatican ordered a cover-up...
- I'm not going to stand for a cover-up.
- There's a cover-up going on right now.
- For a country or beach escape fine-tune your city duds as follows: add a pair of jeans or shorts a sun hat a bathing suit and cover-up.
- An oversize man's button-down shirt can be worn as both a cover-up and a bathrobe.
- It involved the cover-up of illegal activities.
- Would you hand me my cover-up? I'm chilly.
- It's a smart cover-up.