- To cover with black dirt or soot begrime.
- Split the aubergines in half and cover with breadcrumbs.
- To put into or cover with a case; encase.
- To coat or cover with a thin layer of metal by electrodeposition.
- And in she give my those things I am unique to want to abandon be very heavy cover with on the head of that aureole because of even I abandon that is shining also at gradually dreary descend.
- To cover with a protective or insulating layer of other material.
- To cover with scales; encrust.
- All kinds of cushion cover with chinese handcraft embroidery silk surface material there are different designs and colors to be selected you could select one of the styles or you could ask us to recommend other designs and colors for you.
- Only the cover with the compressed-air connection is required.
- To drench thoroughly or cover with or as if with a liquid.
- The door relies on a door part the cabinet that make is little also do not deserve to cover with the building of this300much square metre also consider at the same time shorten the distance of backstairs and dining-room stylist enters former backstairs instead the garment cap ark of the door change the door geminate open the door such ambry are ok form of make it l no matter be see special atmosphere from inside from backstairs mouth.
- To cover with black dirt or soot; begrime.
- My company main products has: bond paper the watermark guard against false paper take colour fibre to guard against false paper the safety line guards against false paper bible paper bible paper food wrapping paper the grape covers with bag special use paper outlet special use fruit bag paper and various specification grape cover with a bag the pear covers with a bag the peach covers with a bag the mango covers with a bag.
- To cover with or as if with a canopy.
- Secure cover with the fastening screws.