- European vetch much cultivated as forage and cover crops.
- Biennial yellow-flowered eurasian plant having aromatic leaves used as carminative or flavoring agent; widely cultivated especially as green manure or cover crop.
- We have also planted a permanent native cover crop between vineyard rows along with our traditional cover crop blends.
- Organic matter is invaluable as an addition to any soil whether applied as manure as a cover crop or as a soil-improving crop.
- Description: alfa-alfa integrated in the no-till system.as the crop remains in place during3-4years various cover crops are intercropped o keep enough residue cover.epagri.