- n.契约,盟约 v.缔结(盟约),立约
- They covenanted with us for establishing a joint venture.
- The money was given to us by deed of covenant.
- Live always in my presence and be perfect, so that I may set my covenant between myself and you and multiply your descendants.
- I've covenanted (for) 100/covenanted (with them) to pay/that I'll pay 100 a year.
- But my covenant I will fulfil with Isaac, whom Sarah will bear to you at this season next year.
- The covenant on civil and political rights provides the international standards to strictly confine and finally abolish death penalty.
- Credits with protective covenants such as debt incurrence limit fixed charge interest coverage or change of control clauses.
- A covenant by which the seller of land binds himself or herself and his or her heirs to defend the security of the estate conveyed.
- He prepared the inner sanctuary within the temple to set the ark of the covenant of the lord there.
- A commitment to citizens is the implied covenant with the public which tells the audience that the movie reviews are straight that the restaurant reviews are not influenced by who buys an ad that the coverage is not self-interested or slanted for friends.
- Any amount due under any deed of mutual covenant in respect of the land;
- International covenant on environment and development;
- In saying a new covenant he has made the first old.but that which is becoming old and growing decrepit is near to disappearing.
- And this I say that the covenant that was confirmed before of god in christ the law which was four hundred and thirty years after cannot disannul that it should make the promise of none effect.
- To march into battle bearing the ark of the covenant was to be undefeated.