- n.契约,盟约 v.缔结(盟约),立约
- The other hand holds a ring.some interpreters consider that as the ring of covenant representing loyalty and faithfulness which is the basis of zarathustra's philosophy.
- 4who Are israelites whose are the sonship and the glory and the covenants and the giving of the law and the service and the promises;
- The states parties to the present covenant including those having responsibility for the administration of non-self-governing and trust territories shall promote the realization of the right of self-determination and shall respect that right in conformity with the provisions of the charter of the united nations.
- The hebrew people past present and future regarded as the chosen people of god by virtue of the covenant of jacob.
- A scottish presbyterian who supported either of two agreements the national covenant of1638or the solemn league and covenant of1643 intended to defend and extend presbyterianism.
- By so much jesus has also become the surety of a better covenant.
- But they like men have transgressed the covenant: there have they dealt treacherously against me.
- But they like adam have transgressed the covenant; there they have acted treacherously against me.
- As for you because of the blood of my covenant with you I will free your prisoners from the waterless pit.
- The only clear and relevant observation that may be made in his case is that he died on the other side of the cross i.e.under the dominion of the old covenant not the new covenant.
- By learning to keep in step with the spirit's new covenant ministry and to focus more directly on jesus christ himself as saviour god as model human being as coming judge as lover of the weak poor and unlovely and as leader along the path of cross-bearing that he himself trod.
- As for you also because of the blood of my covenant with you I have set your prisoners free from the waterless pit.
- The ark of the covenant of the lord went before them during those three days to find them a place to rest.
- And jehovah your god delivers them up before you and you defeat them you shall utterly destroy them; you shall make no covenant with them nor shall you show them any favor.
- The subcontractor hereby covenants with the contractor to execute and complete the subcontract works and remedy any defects therein in conformity in all respects with the provisions of the subcontract.