- vi.配偶(指夫或妻),(尤指)君王或女王的配偶,同航线的船 vi.陪伴,结交,符合 vt.使配对
- He'd been consorting with known criminals.
- A consortium of construction companies will build the power-station.
- The queen consort has come together with the king.
- Don't consort with c
- Oona king a former labour party mp in the uk illustrates the potential problems women politicians can have with consorts.
- Dr venter came to public prominence through his attempt to sequence the human genome in a race with the human genome project a publicly funded consortium.
- Should bondholders decide to convert the convertible bond that gold one has in issue this would dilute the consortium's holding.
- It was found at the entrance to the tomb of precious consort wei a great horsewoman.
- The acquisition of nan shan the country's third largest life assurer by a consortium comprising primus and hong kong interests is subject to local regulatory approval.
- There obama and his wife were met by queen elizabeth and her consort prince philip.
- Accomplice; ally; associate; colleague; companion; comrade; confrere; consociate; consort; copartner; co-worker; crony
- All through the twenty-fourth the british cruisers and the prince of wales continued to dog the bismarck and her consort.
- Aja the babylonian dawn goddess and consort of the sun god.
- ... Were awarded to a chinese consortium.
- Several methods of preserving collection development include reducing expenditures for monographs canceling print periodical subscriptions enhancing interlibrary loan and document delivery services participating in library consortia and establishing cooperative collection development programs.