- n.四轮大马车,长途汽车,教练 v.训练,指导
- The cheapness of coach travel is its only recommendation.
- The coach-driver waited until everybody was on.
- The tour guide gave a running commentary from the front of the coach.
- They went to Tianjin by coach.
- The Queen's coach was drawn by six horses.
- The coach is full of elderly ladies.
- I coach people for English exams.
- Our team lost today because the coach and captain did not let the left hand know what the right hand was doing, and the players were all mixed up.
- The German coach has one of his substitutes warming up on the touch-line now.
- He is not so much a player as a coach.
- The coach checked in the basketball uniforms at the end of the school year.
- They hired a coachman to drive them to London.
- The coach gave his team hell at half-time when they were losing3 to0.
- Spyker whose roots go back to 1875 as the former coach builder for the dutch royal family is part-owned by the convers banking group which is controlled by vladimir antonov a russian tycoon.
- They are the masters of the game' german coach joachim low said after falling to la furia roja on wednesday night.