- n.书,书籍,卷,篇,帐簿,名册,工作簿 v.登记,预订,控告
- The book is worth readingthe trouble.
- 他虽然还住著院, 可是看上去倒挺精神。
- He's still in hospital, but he seems quite perky.
- Don't deface library books.
- All expenditure must be entered (up) in the account book.
- You can't judge a book by its cover.
- The top of a book or of a page.
- The monitor collected the exercise books after the class was over.
- "This well-known linguistic learned tribal languages in the field, not from books in the library."
- "Because she's fond of books and anxious for knowledge, she frequents the library."
- A new book is about to be brought out.
- Please do not forget to bring your grammar book next time.
- A good book is the best of friends, the same today and forever.
- "他真卑鄙，阿亚图拉真卑鄙，居然下了死刑令，" 葛德华在市政府说。 "如果他[拉什迪]没有这一通广告，他的书一定会滞销。我听说那本书非常枯燥。现在他会赚进数百万，不过我希望他能活着用这笔钱。"
- "He is so vile, the Ayatollah, vile to impose the death sentence, " said Koch at City Hall. "If he(Rushdie) hadn't gotten this advertising it would be on remainder, because I'm told it's such a dull book. Now he'll make multi-millions of dollars, but
- I lost my cheque book, tore my jacket, and trapped my finger in a door all in one day-it never rains but it pours!
- What will a student do if he were deprived of his books?