[ә'vә:ʃ(ә)n; (-) ә'vә:ʒn]
- Smoking is one of my pet (ie particular, personal) aversions.
- I've always had an aversion to getting up early.
- He took an immediate aversion to his new boss.
- He has a strong aversion to getting up early.
- An eating disorder in which one alternates between abnormal craving for and aversion to food. It is characterized by episodes of excessive food intake followed by periods of fasting and self-induced vomiting or diarrhea.
- I cannot but bless the memory of July Caesar, for the great esteem he express for fat men and his aversion to lean one.
- Behavior or an act based on this aversion.
- Selfishness in any form is my pet aversion.
- Do you feel any aversion to hard study?
- "How comes it that all do not retreat in aversion at sight of that flat receding serpent-like forehead round vulture-shaped head and sharp-hooked nose like the beak of buzzard?
- Despite what many people think aversion therapy is no longer used by professional psychologists in this country.
- 23alcohol Dependence cases were treated with the furazolidone aversion therapy and all stages of nursing intervention were strenthened also.
- Girls generally have an aversion to snakes.
- To observe the clinical expression of the furazolidone aversion therapy of abstinence to study enhancing the nursing intervention on abstinence.
- Umm let's try some uh aversion therapy.