单词a heart attack的英汉翻译
a heart attack
单词a heart attack的英汉对照例句
- Somebody get a doctor! I think this woman's had a heart attack.
- He's still convalescing from a heart attack.
- My new neighbor, whom I introduced to you the other day, had a heart attack last night.
- Steg would have a heart attack.
- An exposure to a lethal gas leads to a heart attack.
- He's gonna have a heart attack.
- But despite a heart attack and an ileitis operation he stood for a second term in1956 because he was persuaded that if he didn't his party would split on his successor and open the white house door to the democrats.
- The risk of a heart attack jumps nearly fivefold during the first hour after smoking marijuana.
- He died of a heart attack.
- It can build up in the arteries; block the flow of blood and cause a heart attack or stroke.
- Police said the german shepherd dog had been in the house with its owner when she is believed to have died of a heart attack.
- Dr manning and dr peter bundred examined151male heart attack victims in merseyside and found there was a marked difference in the age at which a heart attack had struck depending on the ratio of index-finger length to ring-finger length.
- The medical examiner ruled it a heart attack
提交更多a heart attack的相关例句