单词a great number of的英汉翻译
a great number of
单词a great number of的英汉对照例句
- During the past 20 years, a great number of power stations have been set up.
- A large earthquake of m7.3took place on september211999at chi chi of western foothill central taiwan region.it caused severe damage and a great number of casualties that had gone beyond the destruction and casualty caused by any one of the historical earthquakes in the past20th century in taiwan region.the magnitude of the earthquake is also the largest one of the shocks occurred in the inland of taiwan island.
- The delegation recalled that the ec had expressed its wish to support a great number of proposals in its interventions and had really tried to reach concrete recommendations.
- When being asked which three things you will take when leaving your house perhaps a great number of people would say: keys wallet& cell phone.
- Objective: fructus mori albae is the dry fruit of moras alba l.it belongs to the traditional clinical benefit substance of "food and medicine" and there is a great number of it in china.
- Auto thermoforming& vacuum packing machine can be used for a great number of applications; it can pack various foodstuffs with soft film and semi-rigid film such as packing meat sausages terrines pastes poultry fish and seafood cheese bread and confectionery etc.. It is a kind of packing machine with multiple functions and uses.
- Old men pushing young girls backward in eternal graceless circles superior couples holding each other tortuously fashionably and keeping in the corners--and a great number of single girls dancing individualistically or relieving the orchestra for a moment of the burden of the banjo or the traps.
- The exhibit boards in this hall exhibit a great number of prehistoric living oceanic things in the most seven dreary oceans in the history including the immemorial rampant megalodons tanystropheuses sarcosuchus imperators and sea crabs.
- We find difficultyin raising a great number of funds when the government executes the tight money policy.
- To discard the rigid teaching way throw out of the strategy of a lot of home work adopt the interesting games and use a great number of pictures develops the wisdom cultivates the unlimited potential wins uncounted applaud and exceeds the colorful dreams.
- Despite the local water department's attempts at mitigating the crisis the water supply to a great number of households was contaminated the water becoming putrid and very unpleasant to drink.
- First china has completed a great number of pollution-control projects through the readjustment of the industrial structure and product mix and promoted clean production through technical transformation.
- In this homeostaticsystem a great number of organic compounds are synthesized transformed and decomposed continuously; together these processesconstitute the major parts of the carbon cycle.
提交更多a great number of的相关例句