单词a great many的英汉翻译
a great many
单词a great many的英汉对照例句
- He was the only boy among a great many girl cousins
- He has extracted a great many examples from the grammar book.
- But in fact a great many men will cheerfully face impoverishment if they can thereby secure complete ruin for their rivals.
- No matter that dr adenauer extracted a great many people of german descent from behind the iron curtain in the pre-d6tente era without paying as big a price as mr.helmut schmidt finds himself paying.
- Had you a great many smart beaux there?
- The sky was indigo blue and a great many stars were shining.
- In the meantime the captain whom I had observed to be wonderfully swollen about the chest and pockets had turned out a great many various stores-the british colours a bible a coil of stoutish rope pen ink the log-book and pounds of tobacco.
- Moreover hiram's fleet which carried gold from ophir brought a great many almug trees and precious stones.
- There are a great many soldiers buried in the cemetery.
- In the three months of summer break jerusha wrote a great many letters to daddy-long-legs vividly describing every detail of her happy farm life.
- Now the peasants are using the checking of accounts as an occasion to bring down a great many of the local tyrants and evil gentry.
- The wet parts of this pump are made of full stainless steel material to perform outstanding corrosion resistance to organic acid organic compound alkali neutral solution and a great many of gases double helix carbon graphite bearing and hardalloy bearing are provided with good abrasion-resisting propertyto ensure the service life of product it is an optimal pump forhandling corrosive mediums without leakage.
- Some plants have relative immunity to a great many diseases while others have a susceptibility to them.
- The issuance of bonds payable is a technique for splitting a very large loan into a great many transferable units called bonds.
- Antique shops exert a peculiar fascination on a great many people.
提交更多a great many的相关例句