单词a good job的英汉翻译
a good job
单词a good job的英汉对照例句
- 你的工作做得很出色, 你应该感到自豪
- You can congratulate yourself on having done a good job.
- They have made a good job of the printing.
- 你行啊, 有份好工作又有好房子--称心如意了。
- It's all right for you, with a good job and a nice house you're laughing.
- She's stopped smoking, and a good job too!
- No self-making man ever do such a good job that some woman do not want to make a few alteration.
- Mark's a difficult child and I think they're making a good job of bringing him up.
- It's a good job you were there to help we couldn't have managed without you.
- Our family was on the move for five year until dad found a good job.
- I'll make no bones about it-I don't think you did a good job of painting my house.
- His Mends father pulled wires and got him a good job in a large company.
- You did a good job.
- If cdb is to buy dresdner then it would have to convince sceptical senior leaders in beijing that it is getting a good price and could do a good job of managing a sophisticated european bank in spite of a series of recent controversies and the poor performance of its earlier investment in barclays.
- Sole proprietors are reassuring to customers who believe an individual who is accountable will do a good job.
- Those with a hired hand mentality will never do a good job.
- Kobe has generally been doing a good job kicking the ball when he sees the double team unless it's the end of the shot clock.
提交更多a good job的相关例句