单词a good deal of的英汉翻译
a good deal of
单词a good deal of的英汉对照例句
- There's a good deal of reason in what you say.
- The new play has attracted a good deal of criticism.
- In the prosecution of his duties he had met with a good deal of resistance.
- I'm afraid he is guilty of a good deal of invention.
- After a good deal of discussion over the value of the picture Mary finally closed with him at a reasonable figure.
- They have a good deal of dope on this subject.
- They made a good many plans but they left themselves also a good deal of latitude.
- She enjoyed a good deal of adulation.
- This article expounds the importance of production plan in planned production and the seriousness and systematicness of working out plan based on which it points out interface should be payed a good deal of attention.
- His queer behaviour occasioned a good deal of talk.
- His prophecy was greeted with a good deal of ridicule.
- There was a good deal of academic name-dropping.
- Which wastes a good deal of a surface ship's power and limits its speed.
- To nourish her own culture china needs to assimilate a good deal of foreign progressive culture not enough of which was done in the past.
- As a shipbuilder cockerell was trying to find a solution to the problem of the wave resistance which wastes a good deal of a surface ship's power and limits its speed.
提交更多a good deal of的相关例句