单词a general election的英汉翻译
a general election
单词a general election的英汉对照例句
- There's (some) talk of a general election.
- 鉴於即将举行大选, 首相认为变通一下政策在政治上有利。
- Since there was soon to be a general election, the Prime Minister decided that a change of policy was politically expedient.
- There is a rumor that there will be a General Election in the autumn.
- It was regrettable that such great issues had to be the thrust and parry of a general election. But at least the debate should be constructive.
- Alistair darling chancellor of the exchequer is expected to include a form of "supertax" on bankers 'bonuses in his pre-budget report tomorrow as the labour government attempts to set out clear dividing lines with the opposition conservatives ahead of a general election next year.
- Pakistan is not the only asian country where a dodgy military regime is running a general election under dubious electoral rules in the hope of keeping out a similarly dodgy civilian whom it overthrew.
- She went against the advice of her cabinet and called a general election.
- The government lost a vote of confidence and a general election was called.
提交更多a general election的相关例句