- You are being unnecessarily perverse.
- They prolonged their visit by a few days.
- It was all over in a few moments.
- He becomes obstreperous when he's had a few drinks.
- 他咒骂了妻子几句, 砰的一声关上门就走了。
- He hurled a few oaths at his wife and walked out, slamming the door.
- 他喝了几杯酒, 话就多起来了
- After a few drinks, he began to unwind, ie to talk more freely.
- They chatted idly for a few moments, then each buckled down to work.
- The purport of the message seemed to be that a few top army officers had fled from the country.
- The problem about the instant camera is the lack of negative, and their print can fade considerably within a few years.
- One could imagine her giving Pavlova a few hints on dancing because she had been such a success as a skirt-dancer at bazaars in her youth.
- One can not generalize from a few examples.
- In a few strides he
- He suffered a few cuts and scrapes.
- He preceded his speech with a few words of welcome the special guests.
- He finished the portrait in a few minutes.