单词a day off的英汉翻译
a day off
单词a day off的英汉对照例句
- I ate too much and had a day off work but I piled it on thick and told them I had food poisoning.
- Go and look around the suburb is a marvellous way to spend a day off.
- A day free from work that one may spend at leisure; a day off.
- You've got a day off why not have a lie-in?
- Jennking a saleswoman at sun tech is asking her manager jake lancer for a day off.
- Coach giving us a day off l guess.
- Going and looking around the suburbs is a marvellous way to spend a day off.
- It's nice to have a day off to just bum around.
- Johnnie told me that any time a malingerer wanted to get out of work he told you he was sick and you gave him a day off.
- Finagle a day off from work.
- He decided to take a day off from work.
- She took a day off.
提交更多a day off的相关例句