单词a couple of的英汉翻译
a couple of
单词a couple of的英汉对照例句
- The guard soon replaced his blunderbuss in his arm-chest and having looked to the rest of its contents and having looked to the supplementary pistols that he wore in his belt looked to a smaller chest beneath his seat in which there were a few smith's tools a couple of torches and a tinder-box.
- And I'm gonna pimp him out for a couple of months!
- I've asked metro to surveil a couple of stores...
- I've got a couple of pictures you might like to pass around.
- Fixed a couple of overflow bugs in case of very large negative integer numbers.
- I'm gonna learn a couple of languages and start a new work-out regimen.
- B: yes.and then pour the boiling water cover the tea cozy and a couple of minutes later you may pour the tea for drink.
- I have a whippet and a couple of very annoying terriers if you're interested.
- I take heart from the fact that the enemy which boasts that it can occupy the strategic point in a couple of hours has not yet been able to take even the outlying regions because of the stiff resistance that gets in the way.
- And I take heart from the fact that the enemy who boast that they can occupy the strategic point in a couple of hours have not yet been able to take even the outlying regions because of the still resistance that gets in the way.
- There's a couple of empty seats in a smoker at the other end of the train.
- In a laser-powered plasma accelerator an ultrashort laser pulse is focused into a helium jet that is a couple of millimeters long.
- The old sawmill has been standing idle for a couple of years.
- These shoes can withstand the wear and tear of a couple of years.
- So we're working on a couple of jason sightings.
提交更多a couple of的相关例句