单词a copy of的英汉翻译
a copy of
单词a copy of的英汉对照例句
- Where can I obtain a copy of her latest book?
- He took a copy of the newspaper as it came off the press.
- Attached please find a copy of the letter I wrote to Mr Thompson.
- I managed to root out a copy of the document.
- He asked his secretary to make a copy of the document.
- Over the course of two years in the late 1990s the iraqi dictator saddam hussein regularly donated his own blood so that an islamic calligrapher could use it as ink to transcribe a copy of the koran.
- I'd like a copy of the transfer order sir.
- Colonel I'll just need a copy of santiago's transfer order.
- Having received a copy of the written appeal the appellee shall produce a reply within30days.
- And a copy of the surveyor's report shall be made available on demand to the carrier and the claimant.
- The chief secretary shall lay a copy of every such annual report on the table of the legislative council.
- Adopter shall promptly furnish licensor with a copy of an official tax receipt or other appropriate evidence of any taxes imposed on payment made under this agreement including taxes on any additional amounts paid.
- And there shall be exhibited to the affidavit a copy of any advertisement of the demand.
- At that time work had already started on the film: a copy of the poster of the child and the dragon was given us as a gift and also a sketch of hort town by mr hayao and the finished version of it from the studio artists.
- Article50according to the requirements of the company registration authority a company shall accept the annual examination within the fixed time and submit an annual examination report an annual balance sheet a profit and loss statement and a copy of the business license of enterprise legal person.
提交更多a copy of的相关例句