- That dress must have cost (her) a bomb!
- The news of his death was a bombshell.
- There was a bomb scare during the procession.
- My new car goes like a bomb.
- We launched a bombing raid on enemy bases.
- The terrorists planted a bomb in the post office.
- A versatile aircraft capable of functioning as a fighter and a bomber chiefly in tactical and defensive operations.
- Mr Stanton wrote several books on stock exchange and must have made a bomb.
- Explosion of a bomb or shell in the atmosphere.
- Her beauty-salon was always full and she mush have made a bomb thereby.
- He wrote more than30 books and must have earned a bomb.
- Baghdad tv showed pools of blood and chunks of cinderblock from the explosion of a bomb in the kurdish village of sinjar near mosul.
- The double exposure holographic interferometry is applied to the measure-ment of concentration and temperature3-d distribution of fuel sprays in a bomb.
- The longer there is no solution the greater the risk that the lunatic fringe abetted by the likes of iran's president may one day manage to drop a bomb on the jewish state.
- The member of a bomber crew responsible for using the bombsight and releasing the bombs on the target.