1．rather相当地；有点（用作状语） I am a bit tired．我有点累了。 She calmed down a bit．她冷静一点了。 2．not at all；not in the least（用于否定句中）一点不 He didn't care a bit about the matter．他一点儿也没把这件事放在心上。
- You're a bit prickly today!
- 你尽管有些苦恼, 但实在不必小题大作。
- You may be a bit upset, but it's really nothing to make a song and dance about.
- The weather is a bit warmer today.
- Their argument put a bit of a damper on the party.
- 乌云压顶, 来势不妙
- Those black clouds are/look a bit ominous.
- Some of his comments about her appearance were a bit close to the bone.
- It takes quite a bit of time to get from London to Glasgow.
- I'm feeling a bit dozy this afternoon.
- I feel a bit hung-over this morning.
- He's gone a bit daft (in the head), ie He has become slightly insane.
- 他参加了昨晚的聚会以後, 现在觉得有些虚弱。
- He's feeling a bit fragile after last night's party.
- 他曾是优秀演员, 但现在最红时期已过
- He was a fine actor but he's a bit passe now.
- His ideas on this subject are a bit foggy.
- He was a bit off with me this morning.
- He's been a bit off his oats since his illness.