单词a bit of的英汉翻译
a bit of
单词a bit of的英汉对照例句
- The aircraft was gaining height.
- 你这个旧收音机该进博物馆了, 早就该买个新的了!
- This old radio of yours is a bit of a museum piece; it's about time you got a new one!
- Their argument put a bit of a damper on the party.
- The new sales director is still a bit of an unknown quantity.
- The new boss is a bit of an oddball.
- She attributes her success to hard work and a bit of luck.
- She has always been a bit of a rebel.
- 她非常古怪, 算是个奇人。
- She is so eccentric that she is regarded as a bit of a curiosity.
- She sets aside a bit of money every month.
- She's a bit of a bookworm.
- 她是个眼见为实的人--除非她亲眼看见你, 否则绝不会相信你已经回来
- She's a bit of a doubting Thomas she won't believe you're back till she sees you.
- 对不起, 那是我的疏忽!
- Sorry, that was a bit of a goof on my part!
- It takes quite a bit of time to get from London to Glasgow.
- I had a bit of a ding-dong with him about his mistakes.
- I've got a bit of (ie some) shopping to do.
提交更多a bit of的相关例句