Sunday School 主日学校；supra scriptum
- On hiefore dawn the next day the number two man of the third reich the most arrogant--and opulent-of the nazi princes the only reich marshal in german history and the commander in chief of the air force found himself a prisoner of the s.s.
- Please oblige us with the lowest insurance rate for us$ 4000textile and general cargo per s.s.o spring flower k to london.
- Then geebbels called his adjutant s.s.hauptsturmfuehrer guenther schwaegermann and instructed him to fetch some gasoline
- The former jockey and present s.s.general was now brought out of the guardhouse closely questioned as to himmler's "betrayal" accused of haying been an accomplice in it and on the fuehrer's orders taken up to the chancellery garden and shot.
- He had no idea that his revered chief himmler under the prodding of s.s.general walter schellenberg was already in touch with count folke bernadotte of sweden about surrendering the german armies in the west.
- To make sure that he did not bormann now got out a radio message to the s.s.headquarters at berchtesgaden.
- We were heading s.s.w. and had a steady breeze abeam and a quiet sea.
- What was the s.s.chief up to now that he had deliberately absented himself from berlin? There had been no news since his liaison officer fegelein had quit his post.
- The goods were shipped on board s.s.@ elizabeth@ which left huangpu on july2.
- "The cargo has been shipped on board s.s." dong feng "."
- The cargo has been shipped on board s.s. "dong feng".
- Herewith I have the pleasure to hand you an account sales of150bales textiles received per s.s.
- On his own hook he got off a radiogram to the s.s.headquarters in berchtesgaden ordering the immediate arrest of goering his staff and lammers for "high treason."
- The first lot under our sales confirmation no... will be shipped per s.s.... scheduled to sail on or about...
- The50tons walnut meat have been consigned to you per s.s. "east wind".