- ,Heinrich 希姆勒 (1900-1945,德国纳粹党领袖及秘密警察头子)
- When bernadotte asked that himmler put in writing his offer to surrender a letter was hastily drafted by candlelight--for an r.a.f.bombing that night had shut off the electricity in luebeck and.driven the conferees to the cellar.
- General burgdorf enclosed a covering letter informing schoerner that hitler had written his testament "today under the shattering news of himmler's treachery.it is his unalterable decision."
- Goering and himmler try to take over
- The former jockey and present s.s.general was now brought out of the guardhouse closely questioned as to himmler's "betrayal" accused of haying been an accomplice in it and on the fuehrer's orders taken up to the chancellery garden and shot.
- He had no idea that his revered chief himmler under the prodding of s.s.general walter schellenberg was already in touch with count folke bernadotte of sweden about surrendering the german armies in the west.
- But the search was net thorough himmler kepthis vial of potassium cyanide concealed in a cavity of his gums.
- Heinrich himmler--der treue heinrich--had also deserted the sinking ship of state.
- Heinrich himmler was inspired by ferdinand ossendowski to the belief that a remnant of the white atlanteans were to be found in tibet the search for which was part of the mission of the nazi expedition to tibet in1938-39led by ernst schafer.