- In wood-frame construction, a horizontal member, capping the exterior wall studs, upon which the roof rafters rest.
- First, draw a horizontal line.
- A directional radio and television antenna consisting of a horizontal conductor with several insulated dipoles parallel to and in the plane of the conductor.
- This paper presents hydrodynamics models for the marine robot hr-1relatingto its motions in a horizontal plane and to motions in a verticle plane and besides the results of its closed-loop control decoupling design and simulation.
- The spacer on the adapter must be locked in a horizontal position.
- The results showed that the rees contents in the c horizon the soils were the highest but ce was relatively concentrated in a horizon.
- Experience has shown that for welded wire expanded metal or similar facings vertical reinforcement spacing should be limited to a maximum of600mm and the gap between soil reinforcement at a horizontal level limited to a maximum of900mm to limit bulging of the panels between reinforcement levels.
- His invention making use of eight spindles connected by a band to a horizontal wheel and turned by a crank could spin eight threads at a time.
- A device consisting of two rings mounted on axes at right angles to each other so that an object such as a ship's compass will remain suspended in a horizontal plane between them regardless of any motion of its support.often used in the plural.
- You can dance rather well in a horizontal position but the end result can be crimes of passion due to jealousy.this union is usually hot heavy and short lived.
- Always display a horizontal scroll bar.
- Specifies a horizontal line through the font.
- Ceiling three-dimensional cvircular ring illumination two lateral hidden fan blowing in a horizontal direction steel plate with coating treatment.
- Keeping the overall situation in mind the state has formulated preferential policies to actively promote a horizontal union between the eastern and western regions and the aid-the-poor cooperation between similar departments of different institutions.
- This member cannot be accessed on a horizontal line.