- 对不起, 这顿饭你只好把餐具放在腿上吃了!
- You'll have to eat your dinner off your knees, I'm afraid!
- 人, 狗, 鸟, 蝇, 鱼, 蛇都是动物。
- Men, dogs, birds, flies, fish and snakes are all animals.
- The lost explorers ate birds' eggs to stave off starvation.
- Some plumage dropped from the bird.
- I was awakened by the chirps of the birds this morning.
- "鸟筑巢" 用主动语态； "被鸟筑的巢" 用被动语态
- "Birds build nests" uses the active voice; "nests built by birds" uses the passive voice.
- A group of animals or birds, especially larks or quail.
- Any of several similar New World wading birds.
- A blackbird was warbling from the branch.
- It is better to be content with what one has than to risk losing everything by being too greedy.
- One who hunts game for food, ignoring the rules of sport.
- "听起来十分像百灵鸟" ，她惊讶地说道。
- "That sounds for all the world like a lark", she said in amazement.
- For song of birds for hum of bees.
- Large wading bird that resembles a curlew; has a long slightly upturned bill.
- Black-and-white oscine birds that resemble magpies.