- They're playing Schubert's `Trout' Quintet.
- The science, art, and business of cultivating marine or freshwater food fish or shellfish, such as oysters, clams, salmon, and trout, under controlled conditions.
- The fishermen knew that trout were out of season at that time.
- A pool alive with trout.
- This spring the tribe and state began capturing wild adult steelhead from a fish trap on the white river a tributary of the puyallup and hauling them to a hatchery to rear more young.
- Brown trout freshwater and saltwater fish identification center.
- The state's lakes rivers and ocean waters offer king salmon trout giant halibut and much more.
- But the trout that raises artificially and catfish shrimp left mouth pacific ocean is3article fish yellow croaker medium atlantic blue crab and fish of black silk crab pregnant woman can install complete edible.
- Salmon brown trout char pollan and eel all occur naturally and other varieties such as pike roach and rainbow trout have been introduced from outside.
- You can swim with dolphins gambol with newborn lambs whale-watch at sea or go fishing for trout in pristine streams and rivers.
- The warmth of the sun raised the water temperature enough to awaken the rainbow and cutthroat trout that slept and the caddis flies were dancing their erratic dance here and there over the water.
- A basement that harbors a maze of pipes; streams that harbor trout and bass.
- Thousands of trout fishermen have never seen a brook trout that scaled six pounds.
- A little brook trout took the fly and I held it so my client could see the blue rings around the bright orange spots.
- Some circumstantial evidence is very strong as when you find a trout in the milk.