- freshwater soft-shelled turtle
- The cochinchina momordicae seed rhubarb liquorice root all contain anti-cancer activity components.
- The pond had recycle filter apparatus in which sand was biofield bed and air-pressed was powered.
- The horseshoe crab is not a true crab.
- A poisonous white crystalline alkaloid c23h26n2o4 derived from the seeds of nux vomica and closely related plants and used to denature alcohol.
- I eat a bunch of raisins for my breakfast a piece of the goat's flesh or of the turtle for my dinner broil'd; for to my great misfortune I had no vessel to boil or stew any thing; and two or three of the turtle's eggs for my supper.
- I could put I could put strychnine in the guacamole.
- This jackass on his biog's message board.
- In this paper the red-ventral-shield diseaseof soft-shelled turtle was reported and confirmed that the pathogenic bacteria was aeromonas sp.furthermore the medicine sensitivity tests were made and the efficient drug controlled the disease was found out.
- Arboreu immaculata chinnemys reevesii trionyx sinensis gallus gallus domestjcus and corvus macrorhynchos which have special electrophoretic behaviours in different tissues of the other animals distributed the five kinds of tetrameter of isozyme bands composed of a and b subunits.
- Methods: 22dutch establishment liver neoplasms mouse animal models randomly divided into five groups the high-dose biejia decoction of the need group the medium-dose biejia decoction of the need group the low-dose biejia decoction of the need group physiological saline group the normal group.
- Strychnine: organic compound a poisonous alkaloid obtained from seeds of the nux vomica tree of india and related plants of the genus strychnos.
- He had been poisoned with strychnine.
- Without our help you would be a sitting duck.