- n.鳕 cash on delivery [商]货到付款 COD(Cash on Delivery)
- Greenling with whitish body marked with black bands.
- Fish that live on the sea bottom especially commercially important gadoid fishes like cod and haddock or flatfish like flounder.
- A special christmas meal of salted dry cod-fish with boiled potatoes is eaten at midngiht on christmas eve.
- A special christmas meal of salted dry cod-fish11with boiled potatoes is eaten at midnight on christmas eve.
- What did they do with the rest of the codfish.
- They buy a lot of cod.
- They trawled the coast for cod.
- What was he? A codfish? A grouper?
- The cod swim away; the ice sheets freeze over again.
- Cod-liver oil: oil obtained primarily from the liver of the atlantic cod and related fish.
- As for what you are calling hard luck-well we make new england out of it that and codfish.
- These7kinds of marine fish are perch of oyster of tuna mexico bay sea bimubai respectively cod marlin pike and white mouth fish.
- Writings from the17th century record that boats were often surrounded by huge schools of cod salmon striped bass and sturgeon.
- A town of southeast massachusetts on nantucket sound in south-central cape cod.it is a popular summer resort.the summer white house was located nearby while john f.kennedy was president. Population 8000.
- Our main exporting products: pollock fillets yellow fin sole fillets cod fillets red snapper fillets salmon fillets scallop etc.