- n.[动] 泥鳅
- The micronucleus test results of eel loach carassius auratus gibelio silver carp induced by cd2+ showed that cd2+ could induce the blood erythrocyte of the four varieties of freshwater fish to produce micronucleus but the sensitivity of different species to the induction of cd2+ was different;
- The loach slipped from my hands.
- The loach is a kind of food rich in economic value.the author has made the rapid development of loach possible by injecting the oxytoein to the loach controlling the time for its spawn and improving its reproductive capacity artificially which provides a lot of loach seeds for its breeding.
- As tibet opens wider to the outside world non-native creatures such as carp crucian carp eel and loach high-productivity and quality cattle sheep pigs chicken ducks as well as corn watermelons and vegetables have been introduced from the inland areas to tibet where they are thriving today.
- Because of climbing high and jumping low running madly around like a wild horse with clothes covered in mud breaking and scattering toys in the water swimming in and out like an eel... are all part of a boy's prerogatives.