- 她把他解雇时, 流出了鳄鱼的眼泪（假装难过）
- She shed crocodile tears (ie pretended to be sorry) when she dismissed him from his job.
- There are crocodiles in this river.
- She go up the Nile as far as the first crocodile.
- Leather made f
- The male of certain other large animals, such as the alligator, elephant, or moose.
- At fendi for example designer silvia fendi showed bomber jackets of crocodile brushed suede trench coats of baby persian lamb cut like corduroy and coats of shaved fur with fused cashmere linings though she was also careful to point out that fur is a renewable resource.
- Of or relating to the superorder labyrinthodontia an extinct group of amphibians resembling crocodiles and having a labyrinthine structure.
- "There were forests in the arctic and antarctica" added schrag who is unaffiliated with the study. "There were crocodilians living on ellesmere island in the arctic."
- When the arabian heard this he tied the crocodile onto the back of his camel and carried him to the nile.
- Brisbane australia-a man was bitten on the face by a crocodile when he accidentally collided with the reptile after diving through a wave at a surf beach in northeastern australia a newspaper reported friday.
- Two australian campers told of their miraculous escape from the jaws of a crocodile which climbed a river embankment and began gnawing at their tent and blankets.
- Paul sereno knows what it "s like to go into croc shock.
- Let them curse it that curse the day who are ready to raise up their mourning.
- "Can you draw out leviathan with a fishhook? Or press down his tongue with a cord?
- Menu choices range from local favorites like barbecued ribs italian beef and deep-dish pizza to more unusual items such as cajun alligator meat.