- Korean sharpbelly (fish, Hemiculter leucisculus)
- n.韩国人,朝鲜人,韩国语,朝鲜语 adj.韩国人的,朝鲜人的,韩国语的,朝鲜语的
- n.鱼,鱼肉,鱼类,接合板 vt.钓,钓鱼,查出,用接合板连接 vi.捕鱼,钓鱼,用钩捞取,间接探听,拉摸索寻找
- "Dace: any of various small freshwater fishes of the family cyprinidae which also includes carps and minnows."
- There were three minnows in the pool which was too large to drain; and after several ineffectual attempts to catch them in the tin bucket he forbore.
- This paper summarized the main endpoints and special sensitive indices of fish in the study of endocrine disruption and introduced the main biological characteristics of several fish species such as chinese rare minnow zebrafish medaka guppy swordtail fish and fathead minnow and their use in screening detecting and assessment for endocrine disruptors.
- The minnow too had grown and had become a full-fledged fish.
- In the ninth place there are rainbow fish sword fish electric eels whales minnows clams abalones lobsters shrimps turtles and more variety and ingenuity than we ever thought of and there is nothing better than that.