- n.鲤鱼 vi.吹毛求疵
- I like the white carp most.
- A family of fish including: carp; tench; roach; rudd; dace.
- Impact of compound acidify pharmaceutical on feed coefficient of cyprinus carpio
- "Cyprinoid: of relating to or resembling a carp or other cyprinid fish."
- "Dace: any of various small freshwater fishes of the family cyprinidae which also includes carps and minnows."
- Effects of m-dnb and p-dnb on liver catalase activity of carp.
- The total content of eight essential amino acids was855% the eight essential amino acids and two semi essntial amino acids was4045% four tastily amino acids was3328%. The content of nutrition compositions of the walleye are compared with which of black carp grass carp carp silver carp bighead carp river catfish and chuatsi bass.
- European carp closely resembling wild goldfish.
- Study on electrophoresis of isozymes of cyprinus carpio l.yellow river carp seattered cyptinus carpio l.mirror and their hybrid f_1
- The results showed that the electrophoric patterns of isozymes of "allogynogenetic crucian carp" were the same as those of its female parent and significantly different from its male parent.
- The county has scenic spots and historical sites such as lion mountain elephant mountain carp mountain xiadongtian and shuitanken cave dwelling.
- Some hobbyists often turn to egg-laying types like the angel-fish the striped zebras and the neons.
- Some hobbyists often turn to egg-laying types like the angel-fish the striped zebras and the neons.fancy goldfish too are collected more now.
- As tibet opens wider to the outside world non-native creatures such as carp crucian carp eel and loach high-productivity and quality cattle sheep pigs chicken ducks as well as corn watermelons and vegetables have been introduced from the inland areas to tibet where they are thriving today.
- They restocked the pond with carp.