- Finger4: in the rearing pool at the yangtze river fisheries research institute of the chinese academy of fishery sciences the fries of wild chinese sturgeon mother: the fries which are successful artificially incubated are eating breakfast with tasty relish--aquatic earthworm which look like red filament.
- The sturgeon farming base xianyu bay wafangdian city is the first state-level introducing and popularizing centre of agricultural engineering in dalian.
- Russia temporarily stopped exporting black caviar and halted commercial fishing of sturgeon in the caspian sea recently in an effort to save the fish from extinction.
- Sturgeon or call stone old ghost head cuirass is hexagonal chela is sufficient powerful sufficient edge back an abdomen provides bristle congeneric kind more or viridescence color or he gong is lubricious.
- Sturgeons and gars are ganoid.
- A transparent almost pure gelatin prepared from the air bladder of the sturgeon and certain other fishes and used as an adhesive and a clarifying agent.
- Fish of larger rivers of china similar to the mississippi paddlefish.
- Sturgeon hatcheries on the volga river
- Writings from the17th century record that boats were often surrounded by huge schools of cod salmon striped bass and sturgeon.
- According to the biological characteristic especially the reproductive habit the present resources and economical value measurements of protection and development of the sturgeon fishery were put forward.
- Type genus of the polyodontidae.
- The suwannee river which runs from southern georgia through northern florida contains the largest population of gulf sturgeons.
- Small family comprising the spadefishes.
- The sturgeon was caught from wild by the yangtze river fisheries research institute of the chinese academy of fishery sciences on late october2006.
- The reservoir area now registers364species of birds and102species of animals including snub-nosed monkey tiger chinese sturgeon and white-flag dolphin that are under state first-class protection.