- n.血,血液,血统 v.使(某人)先取得经验
- Many of the players are getting sluggish and what this team needs is some fresh blood.
- The new members gave the club a shot in the arm.
- Blood was welling(out) from the wound.
- His hands were yet red with blood.
- There was a gush of blood as the arrow was pulled out from the arm.
- And there'll be blood flowlng on god's acre much blood.
- You saw what appeared to be a red blood stain on the exterior of the glove.
- It was a matter of honour that the drumhead be spattered with blood.
- The quay with its thousand shops and its bloody knacker's yards;
- Within a few months I was reading their powerful screenplay constructed from the story but richly augmenting it adding new flesh to its long bones filling out the personalities introducing a little humour and new characters who moved the story along its close-set rails.
- A sensitive technique for the isolation of leptospirae consists of the intraperitoneal inoculation of young hamsters or guinea pigs with fresh plasma or urine.
- Conclusion it was important use of anticoagulant fresh blood to improve the accuracy and concordance of linyi city's hemacytolog analysers'external quality evaluation results.
- The shrine honors class-a war criminals whose hands were stained with the blood of the people of china and other asian countries.
- Military glory is a bubble blown from blood.
- The frayed aglet must have got stuck in wet blood.