- rarely have
- She shows little or no appreciation of good music.
- 莎士比亚的伟大, 鲜有作家能望其项背。
- Few writers even begin to approach Shakespeare's greatness.
- Among English playwrights, few would deny that Shakespeare holds sway.
- Many people despise wealth but few know how to bestow it.
- North korea has a long history of provoking political crises by issuing inflammatory statements meant to garner attention for its demands.
- Imperial say-so substituted for economic know-how but met with little success.
- It is said that natural death is a rarity in gangsterdom.
- Jose mourinho left the blues in the middle of a poor run of form that eventually saw them fail to record a victory or even score a goal in four league games.
- However more awkward is come for years consider the public traffic of the village although have very big improvement remain the same goodish it is to arrive no matter people square or other downtown expenses time is not little even the taxi bright also have.
- In fact they rarely agreed on everything.they fought all the time.
- Few of them based on china's notorious tabula rasa many of them try to find new relationships between historical substance and new buildings others effectively densify carelessly planned extensions.
- In this article we describe the occurrence of a lymphocele following alif at l4? 5.