- king crab
- n.国王,君主,(部落的)首领,纸牌中的K vt.立...为王 vi.做国王,统治
- n.螃蟹,类似螃蟹的动物,脾气乖戾的人,吹毛求疵 vi.捕蟹,偏航,发牢骚 vt.使偏航,发脾气,破坏
- "Eurypterid: any of various large segmented aquatic arthropods of the order eurypterida that existed from the ordovician period to the permian period."
- Lal test was used to test the ability of bpi binding to endotoxin after porcine bpi cultured with antibodies for30min.
- Method: interference tests in tinidazole injection were performed with limulus test agents provided by different factories.
- Methods the interfering action of clindamycin hydrochloride injection and limulus lysate agent from two manufacturers were investigated.
- The horseshoe crab has been around for hundreds of miiiions of years.
- An arthropod of the order xiphosura which includes the horseshoe crab and many extinct forms.
- Results: the ofloxacin injection after4times dilution had no interference to limulus reagent reaction.
- Results mai luoning injection did not interfere with limulus agent at the20times diluted concentration.
- Purpose to evaluate the value of quantitative limulus test on the detection of bacterial endotoxin in the injection of procaine hydrochloride.
- Objective the kinetic turbidimetric limulus test was used in the endotoxin assay of puer arin injection.
- Tachypleus gigas distributes in the sea areas of the pacific to the south of saigon of vietnam to the north of the north bank of the java island of indonesia to the west of the south philippines and in the sea area of the indian ocean to the east of northeast india and the ganges estuary.
- She seized a live horse-shoe by the tail and made prize of several five-fingers and laid out a jelly-fish to melt in the warm sun.
- Freshwater apus fossil group in jurassic and trias-sic in xinjiang.
- Inferred from sedimen-tary lithofacies characteristics the apus could be a type of hydrobios in fresh water-brackish water living in clean transparent warm and still shallow water area enriched with organic matters which can be used as facier fossils ofshallow lake water-filled swamp oxbow lake and river-delta environments.