- surname Bao
- n.姓 v.用姓称呼
- You're skinny enough without going on a diet!
- 一有事情要做, 鲍勃就没人影儿了, 他就是这样!
- It's typical of Bob to do a disappearing act just when there's work to be done!
- Bob and Liz entertained us to dinner last night.
- The estate agent did Bob down over selling the house.
- I am also permitted to refer to Professor Raymond Powell of the Education Department at the Normal college.
- Bill runs quickly, Jack runs more quickly than Bill, and Bob runs most quickly of all.
- Bob Ross here. Can I speak to Mr. Brick- wood, please?
- Do you know Bob Hill? ie Have you met him, talked with him, etc?
- The teachers were exasperated at/ by Bob's cheat in the examination.
- Bill and Bob shared the work equally between them.
- I think I'm likely to get the job, but if Bob applies for it too it/he could queer my pitch.
- I wasn't claiming that Bob was a world-class sprinter, but he could show his heels to you anyway.
- Oh, hello, Bob. Yes, the line is not very good. I'll speak a bit louder. Is that any better?
- The Powell structural research lab at the university of California at San Diego tests new bridge materials such as carbon and fiberglass polymers.
- Jim was a good wrestler but a poor boxer. He burned his boats by letting Bob choose how they would fight.