- common perch
- adj.共同的,公共的,公有的,普通的,庸俗的,伪劣的 n.[复][总]平民,公有,普通,共通
- n.栖木,人所居的高位,有利的地位,杆,河鲈 v.(使)栖息,就位,位于
- Results showed that the level of mitochondria protein cytochromes p450as well as alt in largemouth bass liver were significantly lower compared to mice.the level of microsome protein and ast in largemouth bass and mice liver were not significantly different.
- Flesh of lean-fleshed fish similar to sea bass.
- Any of various marine fishes of the family serranidae such as the sea bass and the striped bass.
- That would be dinner doctor. We'll be having sea bass with assorted good things.hungry?
- Warm-water marine fishes including the drums and grunts and croakers and sea trout.
- Any of several chiefly marine percoid fishes of the family lobotidae especially lobotes surinamensis of warm waters of the western atlantic having prominent dorsal and anal fins that resemble extra tails.
- I ordered poached sea bass.
- I'd recommend the perch sir.
- I'd love the sea bass but can I have it with a simple white wine sauce?
- Small silvery drumfish often mistaken for white perch; found along coasts of united states from new york to mexico.
- Young tom brought the platter of yellowtail yellow and white grunts and rock hind up into the cockpit.
- Small carnivorous percoid fishes found worldwide in tropical seas.
- Like other piscine il-8sequences the sea perch il-8lack elr motif upstream the crc and the third amino acid of arg was substituted by his.
- On the day before the bass season opened he and his father were fishing early in the evening catching sunfish and perch with worms.
- Okay first there is a chilean sea bass prepared with a mango relish on a bag?