- They caught three basses.
- He jumped into the river to catch the big bass in defiance of the cold water.
- A fish such as the walleye that is related to the perch and resembles the pike.
- Species for inflated floating feeds are eel sea fish bass bullfrog cobia and red fish;
- Marine fishes: sea basses; sea perches; groupers; jewfish.
- If you like seafood the deep-fried bass with chili sauce is excellent.
- Bass love to feast on this fish which is why some lures are shaped like yellow prech.
- He slowly worked the hook out of the lip of the huge bass and lowered it into the black water.
- Recommendation: red-cooked pork rib perch with garlic and jujube lao gu white-cooked pork bag white-cooked beef.
- The fish soup was made with sea bream sea bass and john dory.
- North american freshwater bass resembling the larger marine striped bass.
- Yeah but a striped bass is a fish!
- Writings from the17th century record that boats were often surrounded by huge schools of cod salmon striped bass and sturgeon.
- Any of a large group of fishes of the superorder acanthopterygii having bony skeletons and spiny rays in the dorsal and anal fins and including the bass perch mackerel and swordfish.
- Results showed that the level of mitochondria protein cytochromes p450as well as alt in largemouth bass liver were significantly lower compared to mice.the level of microsome protein and ast in largemouth bass and mice liver were not significantly different.