- Bass love to feast on this fish which is why some lures are shaped like yellow prech.
- He slowly worked the hook out of the lip of the huge bass and lowered it into the black water.
- Recommendation: red-cooked pork rib perch with garlic and jujube lao gu white-cooked pork bag white-cooked beef.
- The fish soup was made with sea bream sea bass and john dory.
- North american freshwater bass resembling the larger marine striped bass.
- Yeah but a striped bass is a fish!
- Writings from the17th century record that boats were often surrounded by huge schools of cod salmon striped bass and sturgeon.
- Any of a large group of fishes of the superorder acanthopterygii having bony skeletons and spiny rays in the dorsal and anal fins and including the bass perch mackerel and swordfish.
- Results showed that the level of mitochondria protein cytochromes p450as well as alt in largemouth bass liver were significantly lower compared to mice.the level of microsome protein and ast in largemouth bass and mice liver were not significantly different.
- Flesh of lean-fleshed fish similar to sea bass.
- Any of various marine fishes of the family serranidae such as the sea bass and the striped bass.
- I ordered poached sea bass.
- I'd recommend the perch sir.
- Young tom brought the platter of yellowtail yellow and white grunts and rock hind up into the cockpit.
- On the day before the bass season opened he and his father were fishing early in the evening catching sunfish and perch with worms.