- n.鱼雷,油井爆破筒 v.用鱼雷进攻,破坏
- The torpedoed battleship went down.
- The torpedo homed in on its target.
- The ship was sunk by an enemy torpedo.
- The ship was attacked by torpedo.
- The destroyer's armament consist of several small cannon, two torpedo tube and a number of anti-craft gun.
- Our torpedo boats bore down on the enemy cruiser.
- The captain was able to piece together all the information that had come to light, making certain that the Karen had been sailing in a convoy to Russia when she was torpedoed by an enemy submarine.
- After north korea torpedoed a south korean warship on the night of march 26 many bleary-eyed cabinet members feared conflict was imminent as their drivers whisked them to the war bunker.
- The country of 24m people is under increasing international sanctions over its nuclear arms programme ballistic missile tests and the torpedoing of a south korean warship in march.
- I was a gunner on a torpedo boat.
- Some 420 hours of underwater trials demonstrated the boat's speed dive endurance manoeuvrability and stealth in addition to testing its combat system including sonars and torpedo launch tubes and safety and rescue systems.
- The14-inch torpedo has no hope of crippling a modern dreadnought.
- A carrier sunk by a torpedo
- Its features and operational capabilities are analysed in detail in the paper and its shortcomings in littoral asw anti saturation attack and antitorpedo warfare are also given.
- Drop torpedoes from planes at a low altitude or they might go under the ship you are targeting.