- n.鱼雷,油井爆破筒 v.用鱼雷进攻,破坏
- The e-boat is off the coast hans churchill is on schedule.
- These configurations seem somewhat abnormal for an e-boat.
- Small embryoids with globular to heart-shaped stage and abnormal shape could rapidly grow by adding free nln medium containg13% of sucrose.it was bet-ter for small embryoid with torpedo stage to decrease sucrose content to2%~ 8%.
- Chief of the watch secure for battle stations torpedo.
- Unload seven torpedo.load eight torpedo.
- Besides the carrier is also the heart of the carrier task force and requires powerful support from other ships against bomb and torpedo attack.
- Those are avenger torpedo bombers.
- Her sister ship was sunk by a torpedo.
- The tank the submarine the torpedo the machine gun even the rifle and the hand grenade are still in use.
- We cannot interview that torpedo.
- Torpedo: a cigar-shaped self-propelled underwater projectile launched from a submarine an aircraft or a ship and designed to detonate on contact with or in the vicinity of a target.
- A cigar-shaped self-propelled underwater projectile launched from a submarine an aircraft or a ship and designed to detonate on contact with or in the vicinity of a target.
- While they are landing on the deck rearm our bomber with torpedoes.
- One of the importants missions of surface ship is defending oneself against torpedo.
- The boat was struck by a torpedo and sank.