- fish; fish meat
- n.鱼,鱼肉,鱼类,接合板 vt.钓,钓鱼,查出,用接合板连接 vi.捕鱼,钓鱼,用钩捞取,间接探听,拉摸索寻找
- Wang: I'd like some rice a slice of meat a little fish many greens and bowl of soup.
- Meat and fish are often kept in cold storage.
- Mix the minced dace cornstarch egg and seasonings with the tofu.
- The application in aquatic products processing: to use it processing meat sausages and eggs and so on which can improve the flavor and texture of products and educe production costs.
- ... With the brisket or the fish balls or the kreplach or the kugel...
- Those who had caught sharks had taken them to the shark factory on the other side of the cove where they were hoisted on a block and tackle their livers removed their fins cut off and their hides skinned out and their flesh cut into strips for salting.
- Winter is the best season to eat carp in the cold wind howling and air-conditioning attacks in winter seed fertilizer carp meat taste particularly tasty minyan also have "winter carp xia lei" said.
- Humans have a hard time selling salmon that is not pink and so they dye the flesh for the appropriate appearance.
- On the palate its softness and balance acidity make it ideal to accompany shell fish fish with mild sauces and white meat.
- Eating dairy products such as milk yoghurt and cheese daily cut the risk by a quarter while twice-weekly meals of white meat or fish reduced it by around15per cent.
- Sweet lean whitish flesh of any of numerous thin-bodied fish; usually served as thin fillets.
- Fish with reputedly poisonous flesh.
- The specific activity of134cs in fish flesh was low but the percentage of radioactivity was high that was about30% of total raioactivity in the fish.
- I'd rather have fish than red meat.
- Place fried fish roulade into fish marinate sauce above and soaked for at least12hours in chiller.