- fish; fish meat
- n.鱼,鱼肉,鱼类,接合板 vt.钓,钓鱼,查出,用接合板连接 vi.捕鱼,钓鱼,用钩捞取,间接探听,拉摸索寻找
- A dish consisting of flaked fish, boiled rice, and eggs.
- Menu choices range from local favorites like barbecued ribs italian beef and deep-dish pizza to more unusual items such as cajun alligator meat.
- Grayish-white flesh of a flatfish.
- Yet when you buy processed fish products or when you order deep-fried fish from a fast-food joint the bad starts to outweigh the good.
- How was your crocodile meat?
- How about a fish sandwich?
- It's fried alligator meat.
- Salad fork: salads fish pies pastries and cold meats.
- Wang: I'd like some rice a slice of meat a little fish many greens and bowl of soup.
- Meat and fish are often kept in cold storage.
- Mix the minced dace cornstarch egg and seasonings with the tofu.
- The application in aquatic products processing: to use it processing meat sausages and eggs and so on which can improve the flavor and texture of products and educe production costs.
- ... With the brisket or the fish balls or the kreplach or the kugel...
- Those who had caught sharks had taken them to the shark factory on the other side of the cove where they were hoisted on a block and tackle their livers removed their fins cut off and their hides skinned out and their flesh cut into strips for salting.
- Winter is the best season to eat carp in the cold wind howling and air-conditioning attacks in winter seed fertilizer carp meat taste particularly tasty minyan also have "winter carp xia lei" said.