- canned fish
- n.鱼,鱼肉,鱼类,接合板 vt.钓,钓鱼,查出,用接合板连接 vi.捕鱼,钓鱼,用钩捞取,间接探听,拉摸索寻找
- He bought a canned cod and a sandwich as supper.
- I like to eat tinned tuna fish.
- The ten of us were squashed together like sardines in the tin.
- Maggie won't buy that brand of tuna because they have a bad reputation for catching dolphins in their fishing nets.
- Manila no.1-150150cases canned crab-meat and sardine in oil.
- Manila no.1-150150cases canned crab-meat and sardine in oil
- Every bus arrives and leaves packed as fully as a sardine tin.
- Sardine tins can be the very devil to open.
- Canned fish and lumber are the chief manufactured products of the state of alaska and those of hawaii are sugar and canned pineapples.